As a bilingual English/French native with a background in data, marketing, and product management, I have over 7 years of experience working on cross-departmental projects in international fast-paced startups.
I'm curious by nature, I love travelling, discovering, and tinkering (nice way of saying hacking) just about everything I get my hands on.
I also have a bit of a data obsession - I have my whole life organized in Excel sheets!
I'm interested in tech startups and sustainability and I have a knack for identifying and unlocking the potential in businesses, projects, and ideas.
Feb 23 - Jun 23
Intensive bootcamp for Data Scientists
- 💽 Data extraction: Python, pandas, MySQL, aggregations, databases, web scraping, APIs
- 🧹 Data wrangling/cleaning: reshaping, NaN values, Regex, feature engineering
- 🔍 Data analysis: correlation, visualisation, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly, outliers
- 🛠️ Data preprocessing: train & test split, transformers, encoding, scaling
- 🎲 Statistical Analysis: probabilities, random variables, hypothesis testing, Chi2 test
- 🔮 Predictive Modeling: regression, classification, K-Nearest Neighbor, decision trees, cross validation, scoring
- 🧠 Data science: Neural networks, natural language processing, unsupervised learning, K-means
- 📊 Data reporting: BI, Advanced Tableau, storytelling
Project Manager (Operations)
Apr 22 - Jan 23
- London, UK
Implementing and managing company systems & tools
- ⚙️ Managing the whole integration of an ERP (Brightpearl) to connect sales channels (Shopify, Amazon, eBay), the WMS (Mintsoft), the CRM (Klaviyo), Finance (Xero), the production management (Anvyl).
- 🌐 Helping with creating a new website by migrating data from an outdated CMS to Shopify (Matrixify) and mapping catalogs (Google Shopping, Facebook), pixels, and maintaining SEO rankings
- 💬 Managing domains, emails, and messaging system forwarding rule settings to improve the ticketing system (Zendesk) for a multi-brand customer service experience
- 📁 Managing the file management (Sharepoint), workspace console (Google), and migrating accounts
- 🔒 Managing the internal security (Password management, VPN, 2FA with VoIP)
- 📊 Enabling access to unstructured data on local servers
- 💸 Cutting costs by deleting or changing the tools used
Supply Chain Analyst
Mar 21 - Aug 22
- London, UK
Managing the global Supply Chain
- 🏭 Sourcing products and RFQs with Chinese & UK suppliers, sample checks, placing purchase orders, and assisting with NPD
- 📝 Organising the inspections & AQLs and tendering Freight Forwarders to organise delivery
- 🛳️ Reducing costs by playing with HS codes, transport type, FCL or LCL, and Amazon AGL services
- 📦 Organising ASNs with multiple 3PLs and co-packers and managing stock (FIFO)
- 🚦 Demand Planning for D2C sales channels and Amazon FBA & FBM (Just in time) with a traffic light system for 250+ SKUs
- 🚚 Organising domestic and international replenishments of each warehouse and fulfillment center with couriers
- ♻️ Reconciling excess/damaged/lost stock variations and donating to local charities
- 📈 Building forecasting models with many variables (MOQs, expiry dates, rate of sale per market, lead times, seasonality, components and bundles, price breaks, subscriptions)
- ⚙️ Building a PIM mastersheet for the tracking of CoGS per SKU
- 🦾 Automating reporting for sales and supply
Operations Project Manager
Aug 20 - Jan 21
- Paris, France
Managing the global merchant eligibility network
- 🏳️ Building a merchant algorithm for real-time whitelisting and blacklisting of transactions
- 🎁 Auto-selecting the appropriate wallet depending on the type of purchase (meal voucher or gift voucher)
- 💳 Partnering with Treezor, Mastercard, the CNTR and connecting to public databases via APIs for matching patterns and keywords
Oct 19 - Mar 20
- Paris, France
Maximizing the value of the Travel homepage (+45M monthly visitors)
- 🎯 Defining the vision, strategy & roadmap for a new frontend navigation product
- 🚧 Setting up the MVP mockup with user tests and surveys
- 🗃️ Creating user stories and prioritising the product backlog within a Scrum framework
Jul 18 - Aug 19
- Berlin, Germany
Managing the performance of all white label partners (70% of all company revenue)
- 🗺️ Keep an eye on the travel industry and evaluate new players with various KPIs and scoring system
- ✍ Collaborate with key account management and Legal team for contract negotiation for new partners (commission, traffic expectations, GDPR, etc.)
- 📊 Collaborate with partners and BI teams for setting up tracking (pixels) and reporting (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau)
- 🔗 Collaborate with developers for the integration (dynamic header, subdomains, SSL certificates, deeplink builders, etc.)
- 🚗 Collaborate with editing and marketing teams for sending quality traffic (post scheduling, SEO visibility, CRM)
- 🗓️ Regular contact with partners to follow the progress and strategy (sessions, seasonality, conversion rate, revenue, funnel, different monetization techniques, etc.)
- 🧾 Collaborate with Finance team for invoices
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Jul 17 - Jun 18
- Berlin, Germany
Managing the Affiliate network (TradeTracker, Awin, Criteo)
- 🤝 To find potential partnerships with publishers (at events, or online)
- 📝 To optimize the landing pages for new sign ups on affiliate networks (Awin, Tradetracker, Criteo)
- 🔍 To review the publishers that apply (quality check with SEO metrics)
- 🏅 To monitor the performance of each publisher and campaign (over 400 publishers)
- 📰 To maintain and update the advertisement media (banners, products feeds, widgets, APIs)
- 👾 To perform frontend modifications (pixels, landing pages)
- 📊 To track the whole operation (KPIs, dashboards, budgets)
Machine Learning Quality Manager
Nov 15 - Jun 17
- Berlin, Germany
Assure relevancy and up-to-dateness of the whole French website
- 🔌 To work with partners' product feeds and Sync department for the data integration of +30M products
- 🗂️ To develop backend and frontend category structures (one for the machine learning and the other for the users)
- 🧪 To optimize data samples for product classification (text and image based supervised machine learning)
- 🏁 To assist a long-tail SEO strategy by creating thousands of unique but relevant landing pages
- 🗓️ To coordinate with Sales, SEO and Design teams to prepare for season trends and update desktop and apps accordingly.
Growth Marketing Manager
Oct 13 - Sep 15
- Montpellier, France
Lead generation through online marketing
- ✒️ Creating compelling blog posts for customer testimonials and covering events the company attended
- ✨ Creating landing pages for new product features with A/B testing
- 📢 Managing CPC Adwords and retargeting campaigns (5000€ monthly budget, ROI reaching up to +15%)
- 🗣 Maintaining social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- ✉️ Sending monthly newsletters and promotional emails
- 📎 Increasing backlinks, eventually making up for 30% of all traffic
- 📊 Using BIME for tracking all useful KPIs from webmarketing efforts
Master's degree, Web Project Management
Montpellier Business School
2014 - 2015
This degree provides expertise in both IT and marketing management. With an IT background, the goal is to train students about the issues and the use of these technologies in the field of marketing. Graduates are suitable for positions such as project manager & IT consultant.
Master's degree, Digital Business & Innovation
2013 - 2014
Grade: Ranked 1st of 50 students Activities and societies: Class Representative This Master's degree provides expertise for managing marketing projects. Graduates are suitable for positions such as project manager, designer and manager of multimedia products. Degree done as an apprenticeship
Bachelor's degree, Economics and Management
Université de Haute Alsace
2012 - 2013
This Bachelor's degree prepares students for fundamental strategic marketing, and market analysis. Alinova project: commercialization of an innovative food product. Market study, Business Plan, Marketing & financial plan, etc. http://cubifruit.jimdo.com/
Associate degree, Business Administration and Management
IUT de Mulhouse
2010 - 2012
Small and mid-sized Business studies. This degree provides a global vision over all modern management tools for companies and organizations. Business development project - "Bonn'heure": Marketing, Legal and Financial studies. - Our group ranked 1st out of 150 students for this project. Website: http://goo.gl/UlQew
Artificial Intelligence Developer
2023 - 2023
Grade: Project winner from 20 students. Intensive bootcamp covering data analysis and artificial intelligence Graduates will be equipped for careers in data analytics and data science, with expertise in statistical analysis, predictive modeling and machine learning.
Business Intelligence using Python
University of Michigan (Coursera)
Fundamentals of Business Intelligence using Python.
Ralph has been my best student ever. He has outstanding high-level thinking (creativity, design, combining ideas, curiosity...etc), excellent coding skills, and a high level of collaboration with his teammates. He usually went five steps beyond what was required during the boot camp. I am heavily convinced that he will be an excellent addition to any company willing to incorporate someone with hard and soft skills.
Data Analytics Lead
Really enjoyed working with Ralph for almost 2 years. He's whip-smart, dedicated to his work, with a true "can do" mentality and a great sense of humour. Ralph is easy and fun to work with. He has an eye for detail, is knowledgeable, won’t stop until the job is done and is super supportive. Already miss him and he will be a great asset for every company.
Astrid van Essen
Sr Brand Manager
Ridiculously brilliant and dedicated at what he does. I had the absolute pleasure to work with Ralph last year for a start up business. He was a great teacher, taking time to listen and assist without having to be asked. He would often optimise datasets for multiple purposes, adapting for individual team member requirements. He taught me a lot during our short time together and he will always be a super go to person. He's a very thoughtful person, his passion is infectious. When I left the business it was hard to say goodbye to Ralph, I hope we will be able to work together in future, I still miss working with him. Ralph will be a tremendous asset to any business, where ever he goes and whatever he decides to do.
Supply Chain Analyst
Ralph is a superstar! An asset to any firm. When I started working with him 2 years ago, he is someone who believes in finishing the task he is assigned to. He is the most profound person I have met, and his ability to tackle any problem is remarkable and clearly shows his passion behind it.
I worked with Ralph for almost 2 years as he was my very first hire for CINCHONA Tech and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and my go to person when trying to problem solve a difficult challenge. I really enjoyed working with Ralph professionally and personally and I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone thinking about working with him too.
Ralph is a huge asset. His skillset and technical mindset make him extremely adaptable to the needs of the business and in the case of our working relationship, this covered many - integrations, marketing, supply chain, ERP system usage, data management - you name it! Get him while you can!
VP of Operations
Ralph was a great person to work aside, very knowledgeable and informative co workers. Glad I had the chance to work aside Ralph on multiple projects and learn from him
As his direct lead at Holidaypirates, I could always see Ralph’s positive attitude towards business partners, managers and team members. Besides the fact that I got to know him as a diligent, forward-thinking person, he was always interested in spreading and sharing valuable knowledge. He combines tremendously his analytical skills and strong business acumen. He is a fantastic resource for digital brands and without a doubt the person you should approach if you wish to deal with data/reporting topics
Head of Strategic Partnerships
Ralph is a very talented and motivated colleague. He is very analytical and he always supports his colleagues with his skills. Ralph is always open to learn new things and will also share his new ideas/learnings with the team. It was a pleasure to work with him in the same team. Thanks Ralph.
Sr Affiliate Manager
Ralph is an endless source of relevant new ideas and suggestions. I had the chance to work with him for 1,5 years, first as co-workers in the French Quality team then as his Team Leader. His qualitative and results-oriented work extended well beyond the scope of his role as Quality Manager. As a fast learner, Ralph quickly showed a deep understanding of the bigger picture and actively took part in cross-departmental projects. He definitely has strong analytical skills and constantly impressed me with his ability to question and challenge the status quo. I would definitely recommend Ralph, especially for complex projects where you need an innovator's eye!
Quality Team Leader
Don't hesitate to reach out!
+33 7 68 35 65 63